Wednesdays at FBC
Join us for churchwide dinner at 5:00pm in the Banquet Hall!
Available from 5:45pm-7:15pm for Birth - 2 Years
CHILDREN’S CHOIRS @ 5:45pm
Online Children's Choir and/or Missions registration is available at this link: https://fbcgkids.wufoo.com/
- Cherub Choir (Birth - 2 Years) | Room 131 (Nursery)
- Three Year Old Choir | Room 138 (Nursery)
- Pre-Kindergarten Choir (4 Years) | Room 143 (Nursery)
- Kindergarten Choir | Room 103
- Music Makers I (1st Grade) | Room 201
- Music Makers II (2nd & 3rd Grades) | Room 202
- Young Musicians (4th & 5th Grades) | Choir Room
CHILDREN’S MISSIONS from 6:30pm-7:00pm
- Three Year Olds | Room 142
- Four Year Olds | Room 143
- Kindergarten - 5th Grade | Children's Wing
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm - Jubilation Student Orchestra and Beginning Strings
- 5:15pm - Hang out in the Youth Room
- 6:15pm - 7:30pm - Youth Worship and Small Groups (Youth Auditorium)
SANCTUARY CHOIR REHEARSAL
6:45pm-8:30pm in the Choir Loft (childcare provided)
ADULT BIBLE STUDIES
AUG 30 - NOV 15
6:00pm in room 205 Led by Kurt Schuler
CHAPELTIME 6:00pm-6:30pm in the Chapel Led by Bruce Fields
AUG 30 - OCT 04
6:00pm-6:45pm in the Parlor.
Spiritual Practices to Nourish Your Soul and Transform Your Life by Ruth Haley Barton with Rachel Freeny and Ruth Demby.
SEPT 06 - SEPT 27
6:00pm-6:30pm in the Chapel.
“The Way Of...” Led by Bruce Morgan.
SEPT 06 - OCT 11
BEYOND DEMENTIA: SEEING, CARING & CONNECTING
6:00pm-6:45pm in Room 239 (Seekers). This engaging 6 Week Series will explore various lobes of the brain, brain function and failure, the disease and the dis-ease of dementia. Each session will include practical tips for care and resources, as well as emotional strategies for embracing the challenges of dementia. Living a quality life beyond the diagnosis of dementia is attainable for everyone. Caregivers, care receivers and all interested parties are invited to attend. Presented by: Jill Crunkleton, LMSW with Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Derin White, Senior Advocate with the Gardens of Gainesville Senior Living.
OCT 11 - NOV 15
ORDINARY PEOPLE, EXTRAORDINARY GOD
6:00pm-6:30pm in the Parlor. God’s been using ordinary people to do extraordinary things right where they are since the beginning. Hear the stories of six ordinary people in scripture, and what their stories mean for ours today. Co-led by Bill Coates, Ruth Demby, Kent Murphey, Rachel Freeny, and others.